Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need any experience to train with LRA? No previous experience is necessary to join our LRA 5 Day Course or Hair Courses as you will receive extensive training from the fundamentals through to Lubna Rafiq’s classic finish.
- What should I bring with me? All you need to bring to LRA is yourself and your creative flair; we’ll take care of the makeup, models, outfits, jewellery and professional photography, so you can just focus on the learning!
- Who is the trainer on the course? Is it Lubna herself? Yes. Taught by Lubna herself, you will be empowered by the industry’s top makeup artist with insight into the best techniques, tools and tips to mix with your unique creative flair.
- What will I gain upon graduation from LRA? You will be a fully accredited and certified LRA Makeup Artist, awarded with a certificate in ‘Special Occasion, High Fashion and Bridal Makeup & Hair Artistry’ with the immediate benefits of industry trade discounts and affiliations. You will also become a member of the LRA Community, which entitles you to preferential rates for booking portfolio sessions, LRA Products or further training sessions.
- Where do the courses take place? LRA delivers courses in the United Kingdom, in London and Birmingham only.
- Will I really be able to generate business as soon as I graduate? Yes. A very high number of our graduates begin generating business within a few weeks of graduating from the academy. You will of course need to invest serious time and effort into this, but we will guide you in the best practices to make an excellent return on your investment.
- What is included in LRA portfolio sessions? We provide you with professional models, a top fashion stylist equipped with an up-to-date wardrobe of outfits, accessories, jewellery and all of the hair and makeup tools and products that you could possibly need, as well as of course an amazing location and Lubna’s professional, top fashion photographer. You will receive all of your images in digital format on the day of your portfolio session and we will also send you a selection of airbrushed images from your collection. Find our more about Portfolio Sessions at LRA.
Click Book Now and fill out your details
BOOK A PLACE ON AN LRA TRAINING COURSEBOOK NOW
Our most popular course; the UK’s No.1 choice for hair & makeup artistry training.