UR Hair Academy, the industry’s best kept secret, was established by Uzma Rafiq, our very own Hair Artistry Specialist.
- One-to-One and Group Sessions available
- Entry level: for beginners and experienced individuals alike, no experience necessary
- Days and times set post consultation and subject to availability
- Course Fees: starting from £500
10 years of creating iconic hair styles for the fashion industry, TV and print media, as well as private clients including bridal and special occasion have been the grass roots for the establishment of UR Hair Academy.
Uzma Rafiq has been actively sharing her talents, secrets and application skills to budding Hair Artists around the UK for 7 years as a core team member of Lubna Rafiq Academy and also delivers training and portfolio sessions at her very own academy, UR Hair Academy, focussing on intensive and advance hair styling.
So if your training objectives are to focus on perfecting your hair artistry skills and abilities, choose a hair course that suits you best...
HAIR WE COME @ LRA – GROUP SESSION
This group session is in fact Day 4 of the LRA 5 Day Intensive Course.
The entire day is dedicated to hair artistry, including an introduction, product knowledge, and practical application. You will be taught 5 classic hair looks throughout the day, and you will be trained by Uzma Rafiq of UR Hair Academy.
So if you want a great introduction to Hair Artistry in a group environment, this course is the one for you.
See some of the amazing hair artistry by Uzma and her students at www.uzmarafiq.com.
GOOD HAIR DAY @ UR HAIR ACADEMY –
Learn what you want to learn.
This course is designed to meet your personal, specific learning objectives.
We regularly tailor customised sessions on-demand, to deliver training in hair artistry that will focus on your desired learning outcomes.
One-to-One sessions are as popular with first time learners as they are with existing UR Hair Academy and LRA graduates.
To learn more about ONE-TO-ONE Sessions @ UR Hair Academy, visit www.uzmarafiq.com
UR Hair Academy Hair courses provide you with the following benefits:
- Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced Intensive Hair Training & Application skills with Uzma Rafiq
- Training on creation of a variety of hair looks and techniques, including but not limited to Traditional Bridal, Registry, Fashion and Contemporary Hair Artistry
- Training from scratch, step by step, through to the classic finish, followed by your practical assessment; you will recreate what Uzma has taught you immediately under her supervision and guidance. You will also receive in depth product knowledge.
- Working with hair extensions, Uzma will cover up-do and a relaxed hair styles, and you will then put this into practice. Uzma can also cover duppatta pinning in the session for those focussing on bridal hair artistry.
- All working material will be provided for you, including hair pieces, hair extensions and hair accessories, so you just need to bring yourself
- Accreditation and Certification by LRA or UR Hair Academy
- Concessions on all LRA and UR Hair Academy Services, Training and Portfolio Sessions